Other websites to explore
- Royal Agricultural Society of NZ
Umbrella organisation of A&P societies and breed societies.
- Black & Coloured Sheep Breeders Association of Australia (Vic.)
Friends across the Tasman.
- Black & Coloured Sheep Breeders Association of Australia (NSW)
More friends across the Tasman.
- Natural Coloured Wool Growers Association (USA)
Our American colleagues.
- British Coloured Sheep Breeders' Association
Our UK counterparts.
- Creative Fibre
New Zealand Spinning Weaving & Woolcrafts Society.
- Smallfarming New Zealand
New Zealand Association of Smallfarmers.
- Alpaca Association New Zealand
Fellow fibre producers.
- Rare Breeds Website
Rare Breeds Conservation Society of New Zealand.
Sites of Interest
- Lifestyle Blocks
Information, articles, discussions "for anyone who lives on more than an acre or would like to".
- Animal Skin Tanning Services Ltd
Willing to tan a single skin or many skins.
- Veterinary Service
- About New Zealand
Lots of information about New Zealand, for planning your trip (or just armchair travelling)
Members' Web Pages
- Leo and Karen Ponsonby
Greenacres Fibre Processing, formerly Tai Tapu Wool Carders and Spinners
- Anna Gratton
"Little Wool Company": fleece, carded wool, yarn, knitwear, near Feilding.
- Beverley Forrester
Fleece, batts, yarn, garments, livestock, in historic limestone and cob buildings near Hawarden.
- Mary Knox
An identification guide to New Zealand Spinning Wheels and their makers