Logging in - members only
There is a members only area of this website, with added services for people who have full membership of the Association.
This area is accessible by clicking on the "Members only" option of the menu under the heading "The Association". You will be asked to login.
- If you don't know your login and password you can get it sent to your email account from the login page. For this to work the membership co-ordinator must know your current email address.
- Go to the login page and click on the link "Reset your password" under the heading "Forgot your password?".
- You will be asked to enter your email. This must match the email address in your record on the membership database.
- If a matching email address is found, the login and a new password will be sent to that email address. Be aware that if your email provider has a spam filter, this email may end up in the filter. It will have the subject line "New password from BCSBA for [your name]"
- When you have obtained this login and password, use it to login. Once you have logged in successfully, click on "Change your password" and reset your assigned password to something that you will remember. Do not use any passwords or pin numbers that you already have for bank accounts or anything else of importance.
- If you are unsuccessful in obtaining your login details by this method, contact the membership co-ordinator (see below).
For membership enquiries, contact the membership coordinator Helen Bush, 103 West St, 4702, Feilding, ph 06 323 0247, or email email@example.com.